Voter turnout was expected to be light this year in the Republican presidential primary battle in Virginia, in part because only Congressman Ron Paul and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney were on the ballot.
Patch discussed voter turnout, posted election results as they come in and took your comments and questions Tuesday evening.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Update: Police Dispatch K9 Unit After Armed Bank Robbery
- New Manassas Brewery Aims to Open, Despite Being Scammed by Con Artist
- Top 21: School Lockdown, Abortion Doc Sentenced, 'Love Your Show, Babe,' and Plate of Cicadas and a Glass of Wine?
- Manassas Thanks Ellen Degeneres With Harlem Shake Video
- Check Your Powerball Tickets: There’s a New Millionaire in Virginia