Just like last week, here’s your list of Patch’s favorites but for this week.
This time, our focus is on food, so take a load off, loosen that tie and grab a beer!
Patch Picks: Good eats.
- Tony’s New York Pizza – this Italian-style restaurant located in the heart of downtown is sure to wow your taste buds. From great pizza to delicious pasta and exquisite cannolis, Tony's has it all. Sharing in a family gathering or just having a rendezvous with friends, this hot spot in Manassas is one that everyone loves.
- Clarke’s Grill and Sports Emporium – located in Manassas Park this sports-friendly restaurant and bar has good food and good fun. And as the name suggests, it’s an emporium, featuring memorabilia, photos, and jerseys for sale. The menu is very affordable and kid’s can eat starting at $2.50!
- Hard Times Café & Cue – specializing in all kinds of chili (Texas, Terlingua Red and Cinciannati), this American parlor brings the best of the best to Manassas. The venue offers darts, Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments, and carry all UFC Fights – and if you purchase a meal for $8 or more you can play pool for free up until 5:00 p.m.
- Red Robin – famous for their gourmet burgers, Red Robin is family friendly. Located on Liberia Avenue at Sowder Village Square, this restaurant has a slew of good grilled foods to choose from. And grab a beer from the bar while you’re at it!
- Glory Days Grill – also located on Liberia Avenue this bar and grille has a lot of specials, including $5 burgers on Mondays. Watch your favorite games with your own private speaker and volume controlled entertainment center. These devices sit at each table with access to more than 25 different televisions!
Are there ideas you have that we missed? Share the goodness in our comment box below.