Patch Picks: Great Places to Celebrate Easter Brunch
Looking for a place to eat Easter brunch? Check out Patch’s list of great places to enjoy.
- City Square Café – Grab some brunch on Sunday, April 24 and indulge your breakfast senses with frittatas, French toast, stuffed crepes, and lamb chops. They are now taking reservations.
- City Tavern Grille – Hit Old Town’s City Tavern Grille for Easter Brunch. The menu will include the normal entrees like waffles and omelets, but they will also be expanding the juicy list of options for the special occasion.
- Ashton Family Restaurant – Have a relaxing meal with the family at the Easter special all-you-can-eat buffet featuring made-to-order omelets. Brunch is served from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Clarke’s Grill and Sports Emporium – Nascar anyone? Watch the big race on Easter Sunday on this bar’s 150 inch monster TV. Instead of brunch, feast on some wings or a ‘stadium pretzel.’ And grab a beer while you’re at it!
- Yorkshire Restaurant – If you don’t have a lot of money to spend, take the family to Yorkshire Restaurant right off of Rte. 28 in Centreville. They serve lunch and breakfast at affordable prices in a quaint environment with friendly service.
Are there ideas you have that we missed? Share the goodness in our comment box below.