When Mitt Romney comes to town on Saturday for a stop during his bus tour at the Harris Pavilion, there will be some road closures.
Here's a list of road closures from the City of Manassas:
- West Street will be closed for vehicle traffic from 4 a.m. until 7 p.m. Saturday between Prince William Street to Church Street. West Street will be closed to pedestrian traffic from 1 to 5:30 p.m.
- Center Street from West to Battle streets will be open to pedestrian traffic all day with the exception of potential impacts during the movement of the bus caravan.
- Northbound Center Street, from 234 (Grant Avenue) to Battle Street, will be closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic from 1 to 7 p.m. Pedestrian access to Katrina’s Restaurant will still be possible.
- Parking for the event will be available at the City parking garage and commuter lot, both located on Prince William Street, and at other surface lots in Old Town Manassas. Handicapped parking is available at the commuter lot on Church Street behind the 7-Eleven.
- Live Updates: Mitt Romney in Manassas Hours After Picking VP
- Romney to Campaign in Manassas Saturday
- VIDEO: McDonnell Will be 'Top Advocate' for Romney in Virginia
Want Manassas news and information in your inbox? Learn more about free newsletters here.
Tickets to the Romney event are free and can be obtained online.