Invite a friend
Manassas Chorale "Mozart and More" Spring Concert
The Manassas Chorale presents “Mozart and More,” showcasing 100 auditioned chorale singers, orchestra, guest soloists, and a children’s honor chorus of area youth. Join us for an unforgettable evening of musical entertainment, featuring Mozart’s “Requiem.”
Concert with a Cause: Please help support Caton Merchant House (a full list of donatable items is at our website, www.manassaschorale.org).
Partial funding for the Manassas Chorale is provided by the Prince William County Park Authority, Virginia Commission for the Arts, and the City of Manassas.
|Where||Hylton Performing Arts Center 10960 George Mason Cir, Manassas, VA 20110|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Hylton Performing Arts Center
The Hylton Performing Arts Center is a community arts center located in Manassas. The center is meant to be an enriching and educational space for the Northern Virginia community, creating "an exciting, stimulating, vital arts experience that expands cultural awareness and integrates the arts into the region's social, economic and community fabric." 85,000 square feet of space make up the Hylton Performing Arts Center facilities, featuring an opera hall, theater, grand foyer and gallery. A full calendar of events is featured on the center's website. Tickets are available at the center's box office and can also be purchased online or over the phone. For further inquiries, phone the Hylton Performing Arts Center.
Other events here
- "Songs, Dances, and Marches" - Emporia State University Choir and Southeast Missouri Symphony Orchestra in Manassas Today, May 22, 7:00 pm
- Manassas Chorale "Star-Spangled Celebration" Concert Fri, May 31, 7:30 pm
- Castleton Festival at the Hylton: An Italian Extravaganza Sun, Jun 30, 7:00 pm
- Happenstance Theater: Pinot & Augustine Wed, Jul 10, 11:00 am
- Castleton Festival at the Hylton: Mostly Mahler Thu, Jul 18, 8:00 pm
- Kankouran West African Dance Company: Visit to Africa Wed, Aug 14, 11:00 am
- Peter Nero: Classic Connections Sat, Sep 21, 8:00 pm
- Aquila Theatre: Fahrenheit 451 Sat, Oct 5, 8:00 pm
- Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra: Latin Nights Sat, Oct 19, 8:00 pm
- Hungarian State Folk Ensemble: Gypsy Romance Sat, Nov 16, 8:00 pm