Rebecca Vaughan-King, president of Imagine, a full-service integrated marketing and communications firm, has been appointed as the new chairperson of the Manassas Business Council.
The Manassas Business Council is an advisory group appointed by the Manassas City Council to enhance economic development in the City of Manassas and to make recommendations on business-related issues.
Other new council members include: Scott Hepburn, Vice President of Business Operations at consulting firm Hepburn and Sons; and Dr. James White, a retired Manassas surgeon.
These new members join existing members:
- Michael R. Vanderpool, President and attorney at Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, P.C.;
- Coleman G. Rector, President and Principal Broker ofWeber Rector;
- Kevin Kelley, President, Falcon Promotions and Print Solutions;
- Todd R. House, Government Affairs Manager for Micron Technology;
- Miguel Pires, of Carmello’s and Monza Restaurants;
- and Michael Post, Owner and Director of Baker-Post Funeral Home.