.

Fire in Laundry Room Damages Two Floors of Townhouse

Thursday fire burned out due to insufficient oxygen, according to Prince William County Fire and Rescue.

Thursday fire burned out due to insufficient oxygen, according to Prince William County Fire and Rescue Department.
Thursday fire burned out due to insufficient oxygen, according to Prince William County Fire and Rescue Department.
Crews responded early Thursday morning to a townhouse fire in Bristow, according to Prince William County Fire and Rescue.

Fire and rescue units responded at 6 a.m. to the 8800 block of Stable Forest Place in Bristow regarding a structure fire in a 3-story townhouse.

"Upon entry, fire and rescue units proceeded to the second floor where they observed extensive fire damage to the laundry room," said department spokesperson Kim Hylander. "Although the fire had burned out due to insufficient oxygen, the fire damage had extended to the third floor."

No injuries were reported and the resident was not home at the time of the fire.

The fire is currently under investigation by the Fire Marshall's Office, Hylander said in a statement.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »