Arby's is the home of the roast beef sandwich - loaded with thinly sliced beef served on a sesame seed bun with Arby's sauce - but there's also turnovers, a chicken sandwich, chopped salads, milkshakes and more.
The name Arby's is derived from a play on "RBs" or Raffel Brothers. The Raffel Brothers opened Arby's first store on July 23, 1964 in Boardman, Ohio. Its menu consisted of roast beef sandwiches, potato chips and large iced tea.
You can use the menu link provided to check out all of Arby's current offerings.
- Founding Date: 7/23/1964
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.arbys.com/menu/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Roast beef sandwich
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch