Known for inventing the boneless chicken sandwich, Chick-fil-A has been serving its signature, hand-breaded classic chicken sandwich for nearly 50 years.
Chick-fil-A's menu also includes breakfast items like egg sandwiches and yogurt parfaits, chargrilled and chicken salad sandwiches, and dessert items. This location offers a children's play area, too.
Visit Chick-fil-A's website to view nutritional information and to read about the "Eat Mor Chikin" campaign.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 6:30am - 10pm; Sun, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chick-fil-a.com/?#menu
- Specialties: Chicken sandwiches
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual