City Square Cafe
The City Square Cafe offers fresh sandwiches, soups and international bistro dishes. Its outdoor seating is located near the old train station in Manassas. Gift certificates are available for that special someone. The City Square Cafe is open seven days a week.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, 8:30am - 10pm; Sun, 8:30am - 3pm
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Plated breakfast, homemade soups, salads and sandwiches for lunch and homemade international bistro dishes for dinner.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.citysquarecafe.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Our specialty is that everything here at City Square is homemade. From our bread, to our sauces to our desserts, its all made here in house!
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Burgers, International, Latin American, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Steak House, Tapas
- Signature dishes: Home fries at breakfast, Apple Delight at lunch and the Gorgonzola Filet at dinner.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Robert Barolin Sr.
- Number of tables: 36
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Dress code: Casual