Formerly located just outside of Old Town, Community Thrift has recently relocated. As of October 1, 2010, Community Thrift opened the doors of its new location at the intersection of Balls Ford and Sudley roads. The friendly staff at Community Thrift welcomes customers and is willing to help you find whatever it is you're looking for. The store offers a vast selection of clothing, furniture, electronics, and more.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: October 1, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothing, accessories, furniture, kitchen wares, electronics, books, fitness equipment, art and other decorative items, and more
- Services: Delivery
- Return policy: No returns - all items sold "as is"
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Antique swords
- Donations hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 5pm