Never judge a book by its cover! Dixie Pawn is a warm, welcoming little shop with a friendly staff and fascinating objects. In business for over 20 years, Dixie Pawn is a dedicated community supporter; sponsoring youth sports, the Lions' eyeglass drive, medical workers in Haiti and a local Trap-Neuter-Return group working with local feral cat colonies. Dixie Pawn specializes in antique jewelry, though it has everything from antique musical instruments to modern flatscreen TVs in stock.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antique and modern jewelry, antique and modern musical instruments, amplifiers, TVs, DVDs, antiques, guns, power tools
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Dixie Pawn is very proud of its jewelry selection, especially its antiques.