Espresso Restaurant offers authentic Portuguese dining option at reasonable prices. It is located conveniently off of Route 28. Featured in the Washington Post, its specialty of a steak served on a hot rock is a customer favorite. You can dine in or take out, and if you really enjoy it, have Espresso host or cater your next big event.
- Fax: 703-361-8825
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access is available.
- Founding Date: 9/10/1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Portuguese Meals
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.portuguesegrill.com/menus.php
- Specialties: Steak on the Rock, Cataplana's Codfish, Steak with Garlic Sauce
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, International, Portuguese, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties