Felicita Restaurant & Club
Felicita is a restaurant/nightclub that, despite its suburban location, takes itself quite seriously. A restaurant during the day, and friendly to family-style gatherings, when the sun goes down it becomes all nightclub. The dress code is self-described as "formal," which means that no athleticwear or shoes, no T-shirts or jeans are allowed. Inside there are small tables, a full kitchen and menu, a dance floor and a stage for live entertainment. The cuisine is slanted towards Italian, and there is a full bar.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with walk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Latin American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Dancing, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: No t-shirts, athletic shoes, sports wear, etc.