Golden Corral Restaurants
Located just off of I-66, Golden Corral is a buffet restaurant that serves American-style cooking at low prices. Long buffet tables are loaded with favorites like meatloaf, fried shrimp and carved turkey, while the salad bar is colorful and fresh-looking. It serves large groups, such as tour groups from the nearby National Battlefield, and families alike. The Bulloch Drive location is clean and bright, and the serving staff is helpful.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 7am - 11pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.goldencorral.com/menu/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 75
- Features: Breakfast, Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch