Founded in 1998, Okra's has been a cornerstone of Old Town Manassas ever since. Everyone from Michelle Obama to Manassas locals has been welcomed into the purple, green and gold bedecked building, and you'll be welcomed too. Enjoy a quiet weekday dinner or rock out to live music on Friday and Saturday nights, all while having some of the best Cajun/Creole food outside of Louisiana. There are not-so-spicy options on the menu too, and finish your meal off with the house-made bread pudding with whiskey sauce.
- Hours: Sun, 11am - 10pm; Mon - Thurs, 11am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.okras.com/index.php?/louisiana_bistro/menu
- Specialties: Red beans and rice, jambalaya, crawfish etouffe, gumbo, and cornbread.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Cajun/Creole
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night