Prince William County Judicial Center
The Judicial Center is located near the Adult Detention Center and Public Health clinic in Manassas City and serves residents of Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park. Civil and criminal court cases are conducted at the Judicial Center. A public records office is also housed here, as well as a public law library. Michèle B. McQuigg is Clerk of Courts.
- Fax: (703) 792-5746
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: entrance is ground level, elevators, handicap parking,
- Services: General District Court Services, including civil, criminal, juvenile, traffic and small claims court services. Services also include a public notary, access to public records and a public law library.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Jurisdiction: County, Municipal
- Type: Civil, Criminal, Family, Small claims, Traffic