In business 17 years at the center of "Old Town" Manassas, Prospero's Books offers a wide variety of used and hard-to-find material speacializing in military history, Americana, general and hardback fiction, and old prints and rare books. The store features over 65,000 volumes.
- Hours: Mon-Tue, noon-6pm; Wed-Fri, 10am-7pm; Saturday, 10am-8pm; Sunday, 11am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Used books, out-of-print books, maps and prints
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Old Town" Manassas is rich in Civil War and railroad history.
- New/used: Used