Once past the somewhat intimidating exterior, customers at Rosita will find a bright, inviting atmosphere. This store caters to the local Latino population, offering casual, semi-formal and special event attire for men, women and children, including outfits for baptisms and first communion. But the aisles are filled with more than just clothing -- you'll also find luggage to carry those clothes and gifts to bring with you, along with shoes, gold jewelry, toys and more. The store also offers two services for sending money internationally: AFEX Money Express and Quisqueyana. Rosita Shop also repairs gold jewelry.
- Fax: 703-331-7736
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot, but the aisles are narrow inside.
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, shoes, jewelry, makeup, perfume, luggage, lamps, toys, music, prayer beads
- Services: Financing, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No