Slopers Stitch House
Slopers Stitch House has been a family-owned and operated business since 1969, when it was known as Slopers Sports Center. In 1997, Troy Sloper, the son of original owners, Gary and Jo Ann Sloper, took over and continued the family business by adding embroidery and heat press services. Slopers Stitch House is a close-knit family business that has continued to serve Prince William and surrounding counties. A few of the services it provides are corporate apparel, school spirit wear and sport team uniforms.
- Fax: 703-392-6681
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking, and the business is at street-level with a ramp.
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Merchandise: T-shirts, polo shirts, caps, bags, accessories; Services: screen printing, team uniforms, corporate apparel, golf apparel, photo prints
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot