William Bixler, Ph.D.
Dr. William Bixler is a psychologist with more than 30 years experience in the counseling field. This includes problems experienced by couples, families and individuals. If you are in need of anger management, suffer from depression or are dealing with intimacy issues, ADHD, OCD, panic attacks or self-esteem issues, Dr. Bixler can assist in working through these problems. The office is also the home of Renae C. Smith, who is a human services counselor specializing in assisting adolescents and children.
- Hours: Dr. Bixler: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, closed. Renae Smith: Mon, Thu, noon - 7pm; Wed, noon - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Services: Group therapy, Out-patient
- Type: Psychologist, Social worker