Wow Cafe & Wingery
Located in Sowder Village Square, Wow Cafe & Wingery offers not only some of the best wings available with nearly 20 different sauces, but it also offer appetizers such as Buffalo shrimp, Southwest egg rolls, enchilada soup and its "famous" cheese fries.
For the heartier appetite, Wow Cafe offers quesadillas, fajitas, huge burgers, entrée salads, wraps, ribs and a handful of New Orleans-style entrees including catfish, gumbo and red beans and rice.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, - Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: wowcafe.com/sites/default/files/menus/Large_Market.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Chicken Wings
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual