Opened in 1950, Yorkshire Restaurant has been serving up classic diner fare and Southern-inspired breakfasts from day one. The restaurant and the menu haven't changed much over the years, and the warmth and welcome you feel from the staff is as down-home as the homemade biscuits and gravy. The front room has more of a diner feel, while the backroom 'jail cell' seating has a Wild West feel. Pass up Cracker Barrel and experience real country cooking!
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 6am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Southern
- Signature dishes: Biscuits and gravy, corned beef hash, waffles -- billed as the "Best Breakfast in Town"
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet